Website Eli Lilly
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Connected Care & Insulins Sales Representative will be responsible for the growth of the Baqsimi, Lyumjev, and connected device product portfolios (contingent upon FDA approval). Sales Representatives will be responsible for developing relationships with all practicing endocrinologists who are prescribers/influencers of treatment for the disease states represented in the Connected Care portfolio. Sales representative will build relationships with these key customers to increase Lilly’s ability to drive adoption of our new and existing therapies.
- Identify and develop business relationships with key customers, state and local advocacy groups, teaching institutions, key influencers/prescribers, and managed care organizations and establish oneself as a true diabetes/endocrine expert and resource.
- Effective account management skills to develop an account/MD target list, evaluate and set an appropriate territory workload, and achieve key efficiency parameters
- Build outstanding customer experiences by engaging in active dialogue to understand the customer’s needs and delivering appropriate resources and relevant information to influence appropriate use of product portfolio.
- Drive sales growth of the product portfolio.
- Effective selling of multiple products on a single call.
- Develop deep professional/industry knowledge in multiple disease states represented in Lilly Diabetes and Endocrine portfolios including knowledge of competitive products.
- Sell in a changing health care environment, utilizing critical thinking and strategic mindset to understand the environment (payer, health systems, business) and gain access to the customers to make an impact on patients’ lives
- Work with Lilly and Alliance Partners to leverage impact across your territory and district.
- Experience working with external partners, including contract sales organizations and commercially partnered organizations
- Account Based Selling experience
- Demonstrated business acumen and business ownership mentality
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to coordinate with partners
- Bilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer needs
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key accounts and caregivers
- Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge
- Top 1/3 portfolio sales results, 1 out of last 3 years
- Live within the territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven leadership and teamwork with peers; ability to influence teammates to build a strong performance-centered culture
Company: Eli Lilly
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A