As a GMS Analyst, you will gain an understanding of the natural gas market, while having with the opportunity to interact and develop relationships with numerous Enbridge Gas departments and customers.
- Issue and confirm natural gas flow requests for Enbridge Gas customers, suppliers and pipelines.
- Ensure any discrepancies are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Validate daily gas flows on Enbridge Gas transmission pipeline interconnects, storage facilities and third party transmission pipelines.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with customers, agents, marketers, and interconnecting pipelines.
- Respond to inquiries from pipelines, suppliers and customers.
- Prepare accurate monthly activity statements used by customers for invoicing and verification of Enbridge’s gas supply and transportation invoices.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn information technology systems used to enable GMS business processes is an asset.
- Previous related experience proving basic understanding of the natural gas industry and the interrelationship of scheduling functions.
- College diploma and/or university degree (business and/or accounting is an asset).
- Capable of demonstrating proficiency with understanding of PC applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Web browsers) required.
- Excellent problem solving skills with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatham, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A