At Enbridge, we adopt new ideas and offer an environment where employees are recognized and respected for their input and opinions. We view our employees as our future leaders and strive to provide an environment that encourages self-improvement, innovation and growth so that we can promote from within. We are looking for outstanding employees who share our vision to be the best in everything we do, from safe and reliable operations, to exhibiting, embracing, and promoting diverse and innovative thinking, all while fully embodying or values of safety, integrity, respect, and inclusion!
- As part of the HR Learning & Development team, communicate within and external to Enbridge to promote excellence in planning, design, development and delivery of learning.
- Present to internal clients involved in coordinating and/or developing learning at Enbridge.
- Contribute to continual improvement and upgrades to standards, processes and technologies related to learning and development at Enbridge.
- Provide technical guidance and design skills for e-learning and graphic design projects.
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with LMS Support teams and the various learning and development partners enterprise wide.
- Research standard methodologies, defines learning objectives, determines learning strategies, as well as select and implement learning initiatives to help support our employees.
- Collaborate with the L&D team on e-learning initiatives where appropriate.
- Work closely with Talent Management and other Human Resources colleagues to determine needs related to learning and development.
- Build relationships with internal partners and subject matter experts (SME’s) in areas of responsibility relating to content and delivery.
- Related University Degree or certificate in Adult Education, Instructional Design, Communications or in a related subject area.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint team site design/administration.
- Articulate Storyline 360 and Rise experience.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-oriented attitude with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Graphics design experience (e.g., Adobe CS).
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills combined with the ability to influence in the absence of formal authority.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Learning & Development, e-learning design/development or other relevant area. Functional knowledge of Learning Management Systems, in particular Workday Learning is preferred.
- Strong editing skills and good judgment in determining relevant content for employees.
- Ability to initiate and maintain productive relationships with a variety of internal partners, with a strong customer focus.
- Human Resources experience is considered an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A