The Talent Management Team is searching for a Coordinator Talent Management to join its team. This position functions within our Centre of Expertise area of HR -Talent Management whose purpose is to set talent strategy, design policies and develop programs to attract, maximize and develop Enbridge’s workforce to enable operational success. You will be accountable for providing coordination and administrative expertise to support the delivery of a wide variety of Talent Management programs and initiatives. Your dedication and coordination expertise will serve employees based in their local area as well as e-wide.
- Ensure timely processing and follow up of purchase orders and invoices on behalf of TM programs and deliverables
- Manage logistical planning with external and internal program owners and facilitators to support the full delivery cycle of our operational suite of TM programs. This includes opening courses and ensuring vendors are set up for success in their facilitation.
- Support the marketing and invitation of TM programs to the workforce through various communication channels.
- Supports coordination and scheduling of various types of internal and external meetings including sending out documentation and creation of agendas and meeting minutes and arrange set up of venues including catering and AV equipment.
- Maintain Enbridge’s e-wide ELink intranet site with TM Program and Process related information, QRG’s and other related documents.
- Provides project management support on new initiatives such as identifying coordinator deliverables and providing research analysis.
- In collaboration with TM Advisors and our legal departments, ensure TM Contracts and documents are maintained within the internal filing system and with the Enbridge Contract Management System.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Learning Management systems (Workday to appropriately promote, register, mark completions and track participants learning paths and maintain program master schedules and process documentation to support the execution and logistical planning of various TM programs.
- Manage shared inboxes and answer inquires related to TM programs
- Ensures curriculum materials are ready for distribution and sent out in a timely fashion to participants.
- You will have a minimum of 1-2 years related experience in an office environment. Direct HR experience would be considered an asset. (Post-secondary administrative support with focus on human resources management or adult education/training preferred).
- Your ability to make suggestions to streamline and provide continuous process improvements will be highly beneficial.
- The ability to work in a high volume, constantly changing environment where flexibility and agility are imperative as is the ability to prioritize time and work is highly required.
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to proactively address day-to-day issues and challenges.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required (early arrival on event days for set up and late finish required for wrap up).
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Office suite (Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and SharePoint and knowledge of the Workday Learning Management System
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, USA
Application Deadline: N/A