Ensuring the safe, reliable and efficient operation of pipeline facilities is what the Electrical Controls Technicians here at Enbridge excel at. If you thrive on troubleshooting and resolving electrical components, then please apply now!
- Assessing and ensuring situations are safe to perform the work required and the most effective way of carrying out the work.
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting of turbine emissions monitoring and controls.
- Learn the operation of more complex equipment and procedures.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of Enbridge Safety Policies and Procedures and act in accordance with them at all times.
- Participate in design reviews with the ability to decipher diagrammatic/one-line drawings
- Work with significant independence on standard assignments.
- Serve as a backup E/C Tech at other locations on an as needed basis
- Ensure that all pertinent records are accurate, current and that preventative maintenance schedules are timely.
- one (1) year of electrical/instrumentation experience in an industrial type setting OR the equivalent experience necessary to perform required tasks of Technician Level 1 on a stand-alone basis.
- Competent in NFPE 70E Code & Arc Flash Safety
- Associate’s Degree in a relevant technical field, such as, Electrical/Controls, Electrical Engineering or Controls Technology, Electronics Technology, or a related field or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, be on call and standby, and travel overnight as required
- You reside or are willing to reside within 30 miles of assigned location
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oxford, CT, USA
Application Deadline: N/A