Would you like to contribute to the protection of the environment and the operational reliability of our pipeline systems by maintaining all electrical aspects of the pipeline? The role of our Electrical Technician focuses preventative maintenance and repairs with little or no interruption to service. If resolving electrical components interests you, we would love to have you join our team!
- Enforce policy and provisions mandated by Enbridge and its group of companies.
- Support Emergency Response and assist when requested.
- Follow Enbridge maintenance plan and enter completed PM’s into the Maximo database.
- Required to be on a maintenance on-call schedule.
- Responsible for DOT inspections and completing the accurate documentation.
- Remain flexible to the ever-changing environment which governs and alters pipeline operations.
- Perform preventative and repair maintenance on all aspects of pipeline associated equipment with the intent to operate the line at optimum efficiency.
- Maintain Operator Qualification requirements and required training.
- Ensure Regional Objectives are kept in the forefront of day to day operations with Safety and performance of tasks critical to the attainment of goals set forth by Regional Management.
- Familiar with computer operations; Windows, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, email, etc.
- Responsible for site security.
- Oversee and/or assist with all projects in areas of responsibility.
- Electrical Journeyman or have participated in an accredited Apprenticeship Program.
- Familiarity with pertinent equipment (pumps, motors, valves, switchgear, flow meters, programmable logic controls, motor control centers, uninterruptible power supplies and instrumentation).
- Must live (or relocate) within 25 miles of the reporting location
- Experience in maintenance of crude oil pipeline system, pumping station(s) or delivery facilities or certified technical designation.
- Technical or Vocational education
- Excellent trouble shooting ability
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to travel.
- Have industrial experience with HVAC/R
- Valid driver’s license & excellent driving record
- Two years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Forest City, IL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A