Interested in supporting the Supply Chain function at Enbridge by expediting and tracking all aspects and deliverables for items such as equipment/material required for completion of Purchase Orders, Contracts, or Projects? Do you like to build relationships and act as a liaison with internal team members and suppliers/vendors? In this role, you will proactively expedite assigned items by managing and utilizing stakeholder meetings, systems, templates, processes and either aiding in mitigation of or identifying potential risks. If this sounds like you, we are looking to attract and hire the right talent, come apply with us and join our strong team!
- Advise key partners of potential or actual delays while working with supplier to resolve issues as required (commercial or technical)
- Regular review of vendor fabrication schedules, Inspection and Test Plans (if applicable), Inspection Reports and other pertinent vendor and PO data to mitigate any delays
- Follow standard processes to ensure that the expediting tasks and duties for assigned equipment/material is centralized as per the direction of the Supervisor.
- Manage assigned equipment/material to ensure on-time readiness and delivery to site in line with the project and construction schedule.
- Aid in the Coaching and mentoring of new hires, project team personnel and new vendors the current Expediting process
- Notify key stakeholders of potential or actual delays while working with supplier to resolve issues as required (commercial or technical)
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to maintain and builds strong working relationships.
- Minimum 2-4 years of applied experience in a high pace environment
- Good working knowledge and experience of expediting materials along with the understanding of logistics, purchasing processes and document requirements.
- Customer service/Problem Solving/Organizational skills an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A