We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be supporting VP, Tax and the Canadian Tax Leadership with broad range of basic to complex level administrative and/or specialized services. You will also provide entry level Canadian Tax compliance and Canadian Tax administration.
- Prepares Canadian Tax and customs compliance
- Provide tax specific administrative support like management of tax Canadian tax authority correspondence and handling document retention.
- Collaborate and work with counterparts across the organization to enhance efficiency
- Coordinate with planning events such as learning sessions, team building events, and general meetings.
- Enhance and promote team engagement
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to: Calendar and event management, department budget and forecasting, drafting power point presentations, expense report management, travel management, account payable function and ad-hoc projects.
- Desire to continuously learn, with the initiative to solve evolving and more meaningful tasks.
- At least 5 years of directly related experience
- Strong computer skills are required with proficiency in all MS Office Products, SharePoint, tax calendar, CRA e-filling tool and accounting software.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A