Are you ready to provide front line support for over 200 Control Centre employees tasked with performing the safety critical work processes required to operate the Enbridge Liquids Pipelines network. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day maintenance of the Pipeline Control Procedure Accelerator database and for coordinating the implementation of the CCO Training Program. If this is you come join the Enbridge family today!
- Provide support and assistance to Technical Training Specialists to facilitate the creation and improvement of outcome-based training and competency verification programs for LP client groups.
- Coordinate training sessions with CCO leaders and ensure training dates are entered into the shift schedule and managed in Workday LMS.
- Maintain Procedures Quality Manual System (QMS) manual, associated workflows, and the Enbridge Writer’s Guide.
- Onboard and offboard Control Centre staff to ensure individuals have appropriate access to restricted applications and programs.
- Make informed recommendations and decisions as required to improve the Control Centre Training Program.
- Foster a work environment that values continuous improvement, champions change, and encourages collaboration and teamwork.
- Coordination of procedure verifications, technical reviews, and annual reviews.
- Maintain procedure properties, templates, indexes, asset types, profiles, metadata, variables, and common statements in the Procedure Accelerator program.
- Generate management reports as required.
- Draft and maintain the CCO Admin-On-Call handbook.
- Ensure all procedures are aligned with the performance competencies defined for Pipeline Control operations.
- Assist with the development of training needs assessments, training materials and training programs; deliver change related training materials and programs in accordance with the processes defined in the LP Technical Training Plan and the CCO-MOC process.
- Maintain current, accurate and complete training and qualification records for client group in LMS and the Liquids Pipeline Technical Training (LPTT) SharePoint repository.
- Proficient user of Microsoft applications, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Experience with the ‘Procedure Accelerator’ procedure management tool or similar type programs
- This role would typically require either a related university degree or technical diploma with two to four years of experience OR equivalent combination of formal education, certification and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to synthesize information provided by others to draft safety critical operating procedures.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A