We have also started construction on 10 additional solar self-power projects in Wisconsin, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio and Minnesota, together worth more than 97 MW of emissions-free generating capacity. These projects will offset the power needs on our liquids and natural gas pipeline rights-of-way.
- Lead the application of Enbridge’s Safety Management System.
- Investigate accidents and injuries and prepare reports of findings.
- Manage contractor engagement and associated contracts, ensuring all appropriate information is processed (legal review, CAS, ISN) carried out, delivered, and filed accordingly.
- Ensure the safety of all staff, contractors, and equipment on site.
- Manage traveling site technicians, including contractors.
- Oversee reactive and corrective maintenance projects.
- Handle environmental compliance commitments (county, state, federal).
- Demonstrate fluency with test equipment including OEM software applications.
- Responsible for providing general supervision & development of all employees at the site.
- Set daily schedules and assignments for work activities, including the execution of Site Outages.
- Provides leadership, training and direction to subordinates, including setting site and individual goals, and performance standards.
- Manage tool and part inventories.
- Responsible for data collection, work order processing, and summary reports.
- Determine and manage maintenance schedules.
- Promote a ”safety-first” approach and foster a positive safety environment.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of safety metrics and incidents. Support the investigation process.
- Create and complete Work Orders, Service Reports and Purchase Order Submission.
- Handle communication with Off-taker and Power Ops 24/7 monitoring center.
- Manage the timely repair of any BOP, Substation, or other issue that falls within our area of responsibility.
- Use technical knowledge and experience to optimize site performance.
- Experience working collaboratively with people and initiatives affecting multiple organizations.
- Solid understanding of NEC code, particularly Article 690, as well as NFPA 70E
- Strong understanding of all aspects of solar PV design, installation, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple crews.
- Able to read and understand electrical prints and racking plans.
- Technical Certification/Training / Experience in the electrical, Solar O&M, or telecommunications fields.
- Excellent communication skills needed to interact with utility, commercial and residential customers.
- Ability to identify proper electrical workmanship practices.
- Experience working with AC & DC electricity and grid intertie PV systems.
- Familiarity with NERC responsibilities.
- Excellent team building skills: foster a positive team environment through collaborative decision making.
- Related university degree and seven-plus years’ field solar operations experience OR nine-plus years of previous field solar operations experience, OR equivalent mix of formal education and experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Creek, WV, USA
Application Deadline: N/A