The Sr Analyst New Business Projects is responsible for providing a broad range of project management and leadership support to the Construction team with limited supervision across the London Region.
- Coordinate for new business projects, while developing strong, positive relationships with external partners such as developers, builders, HVACs, property owners, utilities, engineering firms, consultants, Municipal engineering/planning agencies, etc.
- Coordinate District invoice resolutions as it relates to New Business.
- Ensure that main extension projects meet required profitability index (PI).
- Collaborate closely with internal departments on the planning of specific projects (e.g. Attachment Centres, Central and District Drafting, Utility Services Planners, Lands, Distribution Optimization Engineering, Alliance Partners, Regional Customer Expansion, Community Expansion, etc.).
- Maintain and manage the capital tracking system for scheduling and financial analysis.
- Interact with external organizations and internal departments to resolve any utility conflicts using a cost avoidance approach
- Assist residential/commercial services through the attachment process.
- Closely monitor and adjust New Business Projects financial forecast in accordance with the overall regional budget.
- Work closely with Construction Superintendent to assess scope changes and provide closure to invoice resolutions and variance reporting of Projects.
- Regional lead for customer information regarding attachment issues (e.g. incorrect meter locations, insufficient information on customer requests etc.) and ensure resolution in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work closely with other members of the Regional Construction group and our partners to optimally plan and manage the scheduling and associated costs of new business projects.
- Work closely with the Construction execution team to effectively plan and manage the scheduling of new business projects
- Complete and/or coordinate detailed pre-planning design, pre-construction review, and alternative investigations of Projects.
- Proven ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects under defined timelines and objectives.
- Digital literacy – proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and SAP.
- Knowledge of pipeline construction techniques and field surveying requirements is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; strong interpersonal skills required.
- Business Planning and Project Management experience is desired.
- University degree and 2 years’ experience OR 4+ years of previous operations experience. An equivalent combination of formal education and experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of customer attachment processes and procedures is considered an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A