This role is responsible for assessing the effectiveness of key integrity control programs including the Leak Survey Program, Corrosion Survey Program, and Legacy Cross Bore program.
- Collaborate with Transmission, Distribution, Facilities and Storage Downhole Integrity Teams to incorporate annual program learnings into Integrity programs as required
- Accountable for execution of Integrity workplan inspections for DIMP assets, including contractor management, planning with Operations, forecasting, and reporting (scope may evolve into other integrity programs).
- Recommend program enhancements based upon effectiveness reviews.
- Liaise with work management to ensure completion of appropriate risk mitigation activities from Integrity inspections.
- Liaise with Distribution Protection department to understand Damage Prevention Program effectiveness and annual survey outcomes.
- Requires detailed knowledge of codes and standards, regulations, materials, company policies, procedures, and practices applicable to assets within the Integrity Management Program.
- Accountable for actioning inspection outcomes including record updates, repairs, creation of multi-year remediation plans, etc. includes creating multi-year remediation plans with the Work Management Forecasting & Governance group.
- Accountable to the creation of the Annual Leak survey program and the annual Legacy Cross Bore inspection program.
- Work covers all Enbridge Gas Inc assets and will include travel and fieldwork.
- Evaluate new inspection technologies to drive continuous improvement and inspection efficiencies.
- Passion for upholding Enbridge’s core values of Safety, Integrity, Respect, and Inclusion.
- Skills in contract management, iProcurement, SAP and Oracle.
- Engineering degree with minimum 7 years of related work experience.
- Strong relationships with Operations.
- Registered as Professional Engineer with PEO.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate employees through flexibility, establishing relationships, and proven leadership.
- This position is expected to overcome challenges faced while managing multiple number of projects, responding to technical and operational inquiries, facilitating teams, or solving technical or operational problems.
- Previous experience in Integrity and strong knowledge of transmission and distribution assets.
- Experience evaluating integrity threat reduction controls.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatham, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A