We have an outstanding opportunity for a Work Management Supervisor delivering on distribution operations work supporting Southeast Region. Are you interested in spearheading a dynamic team and supporting our core operations? If this sounds like you, come and join our diverse team!
- Other duties as assigned.
- Partner closely with Regional Operations and other key stakeholder teams to effectively deliver on work.
- Define and implement work methods that will provide value and meet required service levels to Regional Operations and to customers.
- Provide after-hours 24/7 Emergency On Call supervisory support in Dispatch.
- Drive employee engagement and high-performance culture with a planning team by ensuring effective performance management, coaching and development.
- Ensure company processes and procedures are followed to enhance safety, quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Directing a team that oversees development of work plans, job packages and obtaining/managing dependencies supporting Distribution Operations work for the Region.
- Work closely with Forecasting & Governance, Scheduling Optimization and other peer Work Management teams to effectively plan work and drive continuous improvement.
- Monitor and manage key Delivery to Plan and Work Management metrics on a on-going basis to effectively deliver on work.
- Leadership experience managing teams, driving collaborative team culture and driving results.
- Proficiency with Maximo, Click, Power BI, SAP.
- Experience leading people in a collective bargaining environment and understanding of labour relations practices and principles will be an asset.
- MBA degree, P. Eng., PMP designations are considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Gas Distribution Operations work – processes, planning and execution knowledge.
- Related university degree and seven-plus years’ experience OR nine‐plus years of previous field operations experience. An equivalent mix of formal education and experience may also be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a constantly evolving, short cycle, high volume service delivery environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A