The Operations Advisor engages in the day-to-day maintenance operations and acts as a mentor by ensuring that all field staff are working according to company policies and procedures. You will also provide technical expertise or specialized assistance when required.
- As assigned, act as Field Supervisor/Sr Advisor and assume all responsibilities and accountabilities of a Field Supervisor during absences
- Responsible for employee, customer, and public safety. Promote Enbridge brand to customers and community.
- Accountable to provide technical support in the area of maintenance within the region
- Handle Customer/Municipalities/Utilities complaints and concerns related to maintenance and resolve in an appropriate and timely manner
- Provide day to day contractor oversight where required such as monitoring adherence to procedures, initial customer escalation issue resolution, QA Non-Conformance resolution, incident review support, and invoicing. (construction, hydrovac, excavation, restoration contractors).
- Act as a local lead for Company initiatives as required
- Responsible for the planning and execution of Vital/Critical Main Standby process
- Provide technical support for internal stakeholders- Customer connections, construction, integrity etc
- Strong digital literacy.
- Related university degree and a minimum of four (4) years’ experience OR a minimum of six (6) years of previous field operations experience. Equivalent combination of formal education and experience may be considered.
- Proven communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required.
- Strong technical knowledge resulting from exposure to distribution pipeline field operations or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of OHSA and applicable environmental legislation is considered an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burlington, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A