As a GMS Sr Analyst, you have an understanding of the natural gas market, will have the opportunity to interact and develop relationships with numerous Enbridge Gas departments and customers.
- Prepare accurate monthly activity statements used by customers for invoicing and verification of Enbridge’s gas supply and transportation invoices.
- Respond to inquiries from pipelines, suppliers and customers.
- Ensure any discrepancies are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Validate daily gas flows on Enbridge Gas transmission pipeline interconnects, storage facilities and third party transmission pipelines.
- Issue and confirm natural gas flow requests for Enbridge Gas customers, suppliers and pipelines.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to GMS Analysts, customers and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with customers, agents, marketers, and interconnecting pipelines.
- College diploma and/or university degree (business and/or accounting is an asset).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly learn information technology systems used to enable GMS business processes is an asset.
- Two or more years of previous scheduling experience or comparable industry experience.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Capable of demonstrating proficiency with understanding of PC applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Web browsers) required.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous related experience proving basic understanding of the industry and the interrelationship of scheduling functions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatham, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A