Our Sr Analyst Measurement will assist with integration initiatives/projects such as manuals and procedures integration (content management) while identifying gaps that have resulted from the integration of accreditation documentation. If you enjoy assisting in the transition of processes that are being integrated, then this is an excellent role for you!
- Crewing plan – assist with development and performance monitoring.
- Create and modify accreditation procedures – operations and QA
- Coordinate the installation of equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Own the identification and implementation of continual improvement initiatives in repair and quality assurance processes – i.e., Rotary, Turbine, ultrasonic meters, etc.
- Implement and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) and other content on the meter shop monitors, to be displayed daily.
- Create Service Contracts and monitor money spend against them
- Production efficiency studies, improvement, 5S of warehousing
- Work with Technology Information Systems (TIS) in the automation of manual tasks and implementation of Maximo, as related to the meter shops
- Liase with Quality Assurance and production staff to implement Measurement Canada’s specifications and/or related changes.
- Assist with any New Repair/expansion of scope process within the Measurement Accreditation Program – i.e., ultrasonic meter repair – create training material, train the staff, workplace setup, parts ordering, and SAP setup, etc.
- Budget analysis and tracking – Capital and O&M
- Establish and implement statistics tracking – new meters due to arrive, repaired meters, meters shipped
- Investigate and develop new tooling – i.e., Ultrasonic parts washer, Rotary body dryer, Rotary body washing machine, Turbo corrector
- Assist with Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) projects – historically items like Epoxy Flooring, LED lighting
- Assist with offline inventory and ensuring that repairable devices get back to the meter shops
- Handle Request For Change (RFC) process for the introduction of new metering devices – Itron Intelis, Sensus Sonix IQ, Honeywell EC350
- Assist with Purchase specifications
- Assist in creation of tool for annual tracking of out of date meters – strong excel skills, macros, etc.
- Knowledge of Measurement Canada requirements (“cradle to grave” requirements for meters)
- Lead a team while being able to prioritize, problem solve and goal set
- Offer strong digital literacy in using internal applications such as Maximo in addition to having sophisticated knowledge of Excel and technical writing abilities
- Meter design and mechanical principles knowledge You can:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatham, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A