We are looking to add an experienced and reliable Administrative Assistant to our team. Are you organized, personable, and motivated by autonomous, fast-paced work? If so, we have an exciting opportunity available!
- Summarize and assess analytical information providing reports to management team.
- Administration, preparation, communication and organization of activities related to all TCO operations: employee communications and support requirements, emergency response, safety, municipal and community relations, customers & escalated complaints.
- Provide and maintain internal communication processes with management team and key external contacts; organize meetings and presentations both internally and externally and provide in-depth meeting minutes.
- Support and participate in various internal committees, teams and initiatives.
- Coordinate correspondence, travel arrangements and expense processing.
- Monitor and receive communications in absence of managers and ensure appropriate response and follow-up.
- Digital literacy and strong knowledge of communications technology and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Passion for upholding Enbridge’s core values of Safety, Integrity, Respect, and Inclusion.
- Proven high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible / adaptable in a multifaceted and changing business / workplace environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle confidential information and internal/external client services with diplomacy and tact.
- Minimum of 3 years of directly related professional and/or business service support experience is required. Post-Secondary education in Administration or Business (or equivalent) is preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High level of analytical, organization, prioritization, planning, problem solving, decision-making and results oriented skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with and manage confidential information at all levels, both internal and external.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dresden, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A