Being a part of our energy means being a part of endless opportunities and a growing team. Our Power Operations organization is looking for a Business Support Analyst to join their dynamic team! In this role you will be responsible for providing support to the regional manager, Plant Managers, and Operations Coordinators in the region. This includes administration of project finances, A/P, supply chain, payment requests, authorization for expenditures, and other duties as necessary to support the business needs of the operating facilities.
- Support distribution of landowner payments
- Administration of marking and filing orders
- Support site staff with vendor set ups and ISN issues
- Support A/P functions such as input, coding, and processing
- Support processing of invoices, work orders, purchase orders, check requests for regional business
- Support annual operations budget functions, such as preparation, project creation, and account verifications
- Support expenditure and project administration
- Advanced computer skills on standard suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and train individuals as necessary with
- flexibility on task assignments.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to make valuable
- contributions to both company & customers.
- Self-starter with a strong dedication to excellence
- Ability to work independently using sound judgement and
- attention to detail.
- A related university degree or technical diploma with limited
- experience or a combination of related certification and a minimum
- of five years of related experience.
- Multitasking skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Proven verbal & written communications skills.
- Great teammate focused on a results-based approach to support business activities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Creek, WV, USA
Application Deadline: N/A