Would you like to contribute to the protection of the environment and the operational reliability of our pipeline systems by maintaining all electrical aspects of the pipeline? The Electrical Technician performs preventative maintenance and repairs in a timely fashion with little or no interruption to service. If you enjoy troubleshooting and resolving electrical components, then please apply now!
- Support Emergency Response and assist when requested.
- Perform preventative and repair maintenance on all aspects of pipeline associated equipment with the intent to operate the line at optimum efficiency.
- Required to be on a maintenance on-call schedule.
- Remain flexible to the ever-changing environment which governs and alters pipeline operations.
- Responsible for site security, DOT inspections and completing the proper documentation.
- Ensure Regional Objectives are kept in the forefront of day to day operations with Safety and performance of tasks critical to the attainment of goals set forth by Regional Management.
- Willing to travel
- Comply with Enbridge maintenance plan and enter completed PM’s into the Maximo database.
- Maintain Operator Qualification requirements and required training.
- Adhere to policy and provisions mandated by Enbridge and its group of companies.
- 2 years of experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with pertinent equipment (pumps, motors, valves, switchgear, flow meters, programmable logic controls, motor control centers, uninterruptible power supplies and instrumentation).
- Excellent trouble shooting ability
- Technical or Vocational education
- Experience in maintenance of crude oil pipeline system, pumping station(s) or delivery facilities or certified technical designation.
- Valid driver’s license & excellent driving record
- Industrial experience with HVAC/R
- Must live (or relocate) within 25 miles of the reporting location
- Ability to operate a CMV and establish a CMV file
- Are an Electrical Journeyman or have participated in an accredited Apprenticeship Program.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pontiac, IL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A