Are you a strong communicator and believe in the power of collaboration? If so, we are currently looking for a Senior Internal Communications Advisor to develop and implement internal communications primarily for the Operations, Engineering & Asset Management and Commercial client groups within the Liquids Pipeline business unit that help the overall business unit achieve its strategic priorities and reinforces the company’s values and culture.
- Build and take accountability for a LP Ops & Eng communications plan including the coordination and development of reoccurring communications with content that is relevant for these areas to include Ops & Eng specific topics, local and regional content of interest, etc.
- Develop leadership communications, such as speeches, scripts and talking points, for the client group executive team.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal communications programs, key messaging and resources that effectively communicates client group priorities.
- Monitor and measure communications for efficiency.
- Handle internal channels, including intranet, email, Yammer and digital signs.
- Align editorial planning with the Business and Internal Communications (BIC) team.
- Create content, including reports, presentations, key messages, updates and stories.
- Stay current on emerging trends and practices to identify communication opportunities to help improve employee engagement at Enbridge.
- Collaborate with the Public Affairs, Communications and Sustainability (PACS) group to ensure communications alignment and consistency across stakeholder groups.
- Solid understanding of internal communication best practices and connection to peers in other organizations to research and apply changes in evolving internal approaches and tactics.
- Proven experience writing and implementing communication plans with outstanding writing skills, with experience and comfort writing for internal audiences and supporting executive leaders to deliver internal messages.
- Experience in and understanding of a large, public company with operations in multiple regions
- Able to work with a variety of external and internal subject areas, and with all levels of the organization, from frontline workers to senior management.
- Strong communications skills and knowledge, and detailed understanding of communication theory and its application in the effective integration of corporate messages across a variety of media, for various target audiences.
- Project management skills including strategic planning, the ability to develop and manage workplans and budgets, coordinate with external suppliers to deliver on time and on budget.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including consultation, negotiation, facilitation, risk communication and conflict resolution.
- Good judgment in determining relevant content for employees.
- Bachelors’ degree in communications, public relations, journalism or related field with seven or more years of directly related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A