Are you a people leader who enjoys influencing safety and coaching on best practices? Do you enjoy the responsibility of strategic planning and strategic development? Our Area Supervisors monitor the operation, maintenance and construction activities of the Area to ensure that our gas transmission services are safe and reliable.
- Maintain the Area “emergency plan” and conducts training and simulated emergencies to ensure proper response to any pipeline failure.
- Implement Area safety program to provide information and training to employees for performing their job functions, assist with public awareness programs, conduct monthly safety meetings and assist the Area safety committee to resolve safety problems.
- Work directly with other Area Supervisors, Division Engineers and Technicians, Construction Engineering, Administrative Supervisor and outside contractors.
- Assist the Area Manager in establishing goals and objectives for Area gas volumes deliveries, operations and maintenance standards, job performance and facility changes.
- Develop action plans to meet Area and Division goals.
- Monitor operation and maintenance agreements and contracts for services to ensure that both parties are meeting the contract requirements.
- Train employees to perform activities consistent with stated policies and procedures.
- Communicate company policies and procedures to employees.
- Ensure that objectives are met and those activities are consistent with approved work plans and budgets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perulack, PA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A