At Enbridge, we adopt new ideas and offer an environment where employees are recognized and respected for their input and opinions. We view our employees as our future leaders and strive to provide an environment that encourages self-improvement, innovation and growth so that we can promote from within. We are looking for outstanding employees who share our vision to be the best in everything we do, from safe and reliable operations, to innovative solutions and complete team commitment and dedication to our values!
- Collaborate with candidates and other areas of Human Resources (i.e. Advisory Services, Benefits, Talent Management and Payroll) regarding the recruitment processes and issues that arise.
- Update the Talent Acquisition Team SharePoint site as requested.
- Run reports in Workday on a regular basis for statistical reporting purposes for the TA leadership.
- Initiate and coordinate pre-employment background checks including medicals, criminal checks, drivers abstracts, etc.
- Process all medical checks, track and report on weekly candidate status’ with our providers to ensure new employees fulfill their conditions and can commence employment with Enbridge
- Schedule interviews for internal and external candidates as requested and book travel arrangements if required.
- Code invoices through Markview for various Talent Acquisition expenses to ensure payment to external vendors
- Responsible for conducting I9’s for all new hires across the US.
- Communicate with Accounts Payable regarding invoice processes and payments for all Talent Acquisition invoices (i.e.social media, job boards, journal postings, staffing agencies and medicals).
- Provide support for set up and sign up of training or facilitated sessions as required (booking venues, catering, preparing resource materials, presentation material preparation).
- Provide Recruitment/Relocation/Immigration administration support by sending the relocation initiation documents to HR Mobility.
- Manage the TA Coordinator role of the recruitment process in Workday.
- Accountable for registering and coordinating fairs, ordering and managing all career fair inventory, (inclusive of Public Relations and Diversity) for shared opportunities as required.
- Update information on ELink as requested.
- Provide ad hoc support to Talent Acquisition Advisors and Advisory Services as requested such as creation of spreadsheets, data tracking, prescreening, reference checks and uploading documents.
- Create job postings on internal and external websites using Workday and post to job boards manually as requested.
- Verify and enter details for successful onboarding of candidates in Workday.
- Troubleshoot issues with candidates through the recruitment process.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Visio).
- Experience working in and with Workday and with customer relationship management (CRM) systems strongly preferred.
- Solid attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred, but not required.
- HR experienced is considered an asset.
- Minimum 3 years related experience in an office environment.
- Ability to respond efficiently and effectively to routine customer service issues and to make sound decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and high degree of professionalism, discretion, confidentiality and independence.
- Demonstrated highly effective customer service skills, including appropriate telephone and email etiquette, diplomacy, and sense of urgency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A