We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys problem-solving and collaborating with others to fill the role of Sr Analyst Business Applications within the Energy Services department.
- Participate in various project activities including planning, defining requirements, impact analysis, testing, and end-user training.
- Implement and deliver ongoing support for Energy Services technology strategies. Includes developing in-depth knowledge of the functional and technical aspects of the Energy Services business applications, assisting in the development of business support solutions, and providing technical guidance to Energy Services employees.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, analyze, validate, and document complex technical issues to ensure business application reliability and availability.
- Advocate for positive customer experiences.
- Provide Gas Management Services (GMS) system support to ensure business application integrity and successful implementation of technical solutions.
- Collaborate with Technology & Information Services (TIS) and Business resources to ensure business application requirements are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver specialized business application documentation and training for internal and external customers.
- Passion for upholding Enbridge’s core values of Safety, Integrity, Respect, and Inclusion.
- Strong analytical, investigation, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with GMS processes, and systems (CARE and Enerline) is an asset.
- Ability to marshal resources as part of a cross-functional team.
- Proven dedication to teamwork in a customer-focused environment.
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively.
- Ability to perform multiple work assignments with a high degree of accuracy and work under tight deadlines.
- A related university degree or technical diploma with 2 to 4 years of experience. An equivalent combination of formal education, certification and experience may be considered.
- Experience in Data Analytics and exposure to AI and automation technologies is an asset.
- Proven communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatham, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A