Are you a top tier Measurement Engineering professional ready for a new challenge? We are currently looking for a Sr Engineer Measurement to join our team! This role is responsible for providing senior level technical support to our Pipeline measurement assets and processes. Duties include coordinating measurement designs and projects, supporting field measurement groups, solving measurement issues and supporting measurement accounting processes.
- Review and approve third-party PCOPP designs and annual reporting.
- Apply the Management of Change Program to equipment and system changes.
- Plan and ensure annual completion of the Measurement Canada High Intervention regulatory requirements, in cooperation with Measurement Engineering and Asset Data Management.
- Assist Measurement Engineering in the development and maintenance of measurement standards and specifications.
- Provide Measurement and Pressure Control and Overpressure (PCOPP) expertise to Enbridge client groups including Measurement Engineering, Field Operations, Facility Integrity, Gas Accounting and Projects.
- Support Enbridge Lost & Unaccounted For (LUF) management to ensure tolerances are maintained.
- Provide day-to-day technical and solving problems support to resolve equipment and measurement data issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to gas quality program and develop applicable standards.
- Liaise with external customers and engineering firms.
- Act as a subject matter expert for various vendor supplied devices such as meters, analyzers, EFM/RTU, PCOPP systems, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key partners.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant codes and standards (e.g. CSA, AGA, API, GPA).
- Expertise with industrial controllers used in measurement applications, such as Bristol ControlWave.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or equivalent).
- 7-10 years of proven experience with measurement equipment in the natural gas industry.
- Solid understanding of applicable regulatory requirements (eg. OPR & Measurement Canada Regulations).
- A Licensed Professional Technologist (P.L. Eng) with APEGA registration and equivalent qualifications may also be considered.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A