In this role, you will be accountable for the safe and effective field execution of assigned construction projects in accordance with Enbridge standards. This will include strict adherence to Enbridge procedures and implementation of the most cost-effective methods of project execution to improve construction efficiency.
- Optimizes and minimizes project cost through identification of opportunities, implementation of solutions, and continuous improvement
- Provides support to the Engineering team to ensure project estimate accuracy and scheduling support
- Responsible for the identification of potential cost, scope, and schedule overruns to determine and implement appropriate mitigation plans
- Evaluates project performance and communicates changes to partners and sponsors
- Provides Construction input to the Master Schedule to proactively optimize all execution and scheduling logistics of the portfolio
- Engages in contract negotiations, management, and execution of all construction related contracts
- Manages Construction Contract
- Plans, prioritizes, and advises field construction teams to complete Projects within the approved budgets, required target dates and associated legal contracts.
- Proactively identifies and mitigates potential construction execution risks
- Creation of a clear and concise construction execution plan
- Ensures contracts are tracked and closed
- Works with all partners to identify and execute the most efficient and cost-efficient construction strategy across all projects
- Work with the team on timely execution of the contracting process and contract award
- Builds Relationships with Industry representatives (Construction Contractors, service providers, etc.)
- Ensure construction performance and updates to spend profiles, forecasts, and schedules are completed timely.
- Contribute to the development of construction scope, cost estimates, spend profiles, and schedules
- Work flexible hours when the need emerges.
- Engineering degree
- OSHA 30hr
- 10 years of validated experience working with pipeline construction
- A valid driver’s license, which will be verified with a motor vehicle check prior to hire
- Use the MS Office suite easily and efficiently
- Minimum, of 6 years’ experience in the pipeline industry and facilities, including a solid understanding of construction principles, industry standards, governmental regulations and/or project management experience
- Applicable University degree, College diploma, or a combination of related construction or operational training and/or experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Knoxville, TN, USA
Application Deadline: N/A