Managing Power and electromechanical systems operation and maintenance for access sites, handling the electromechanical audit, generator relocation.
- Implement new solutions introduced by Section reflecting on OPEX.
- Review and endorse field change requests.
- Provide technical support to project management.
- Provide the Project Management with information related to the quantities of used materials and executed works.
- Audit and ensure battery cabinets environment conditions are well maintained as batteries SPECs.
- Auditing on the Access network batteries and ensuring them well installed and tested.
- Random battery test for Access sites ensuring meeting the designed criteria.
- Review the survey layout to ensure the availability of using the power solution with vendors.
- Budget Control and reporting.
- Manage power solution OPEX saving and report it to Management.
- Initiate new Plans for saving.
- Analyzing any risks related to Power and getting new solutions.
- Support Power planning team in their tasks related to technicality.
- Verifying all green solutions (Solar systems, Hybrid solutions,…etc.) ensuring its performance in optimum conditions.
- Provide technical support as 2nd line for FM teams regarding all Power solutions.
- Applying on job training for all FM/MS teams for power technology.
- Audit on electromechanical actions for Access sites.
- Audit on the conflicting data on NIM regarding power source in Access sites.
- Verifying the actual consumptions and saving for PM charge.
- Audit and ensure the setting defined on access network rectifiers.
- Excellent Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required.
- Excellent in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
- Good experience in project management.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Good experience in Generators and A/Cs.
- Good experience in telecom deployment field.
- University Degree in Electric power.
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience in telecom field.
- Excellent experience in DC systems, batteries and UPSs.
- Excellent experience in green solutions (solar systems/Hybrid systems).
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A