Enterprise Collection DCA is managing bad debt of EBU terminated customers for all segments (large accounts, governmental accounts, Nations accounts and SMEs accounts) to decrease the provisioned amounts which positively impact over all Etisalat revenue .
- Report major non-payment problems to higher management to be resolved efficiently.
- Handle floor mail box & TT within the appropriate time frame
- Pursue Consistently any outstanding debt to enhance collection
- Ensure notes are added to the in-house history to keep track of customer history
- Dealing with potential fraud that occurs on an ad hoc basis to enhance collection
- Ensure that all communications with customers & DC agencies are handled accurately and efficiently to ensure there is no collection problems
- Handle needed reports
- Handling commission of DC agencies
- Dealing with DC agencies
- Keep debt figure below a set point to enhance provision
- Updating billing system with required actions
- Contact terminated customers to obtain payment commitments in a professional and customer sensitive manner, reducing where possible the risk of collection churn.
- Escalates and deliver timely reports of customers’ disputes in order to decrease the bad debts and eliminate provisioning.
- Customer care experience Sales experience
- University Degree in Business Economics or Engineering
- Excellent Computer skills Advanced MS excel is required.
- Excellent in Arabic & English (Reading Writing & Oral).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- High Flexibility & Adaptability level
- Customers oriented
- Results oriented
- Team player
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A