In this role you will develop, prioritize and deliver a portfolio of features and test & learns to improve the user experience of millions of travellers, across our various sites (e.g. Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity) all around the world. As a part of the team, you will work with local and global teammates to create a delightful product, execute strategy, and drive business goals. We bring a strong, ambitious approach and the technical and analytical know-how needed to deliver results. We are looking for an effective relationship builder and communicator to drive support across a broad range of fields and personalities. Most importantly, you are a creative problem solver with an eye for details and a keen focus on results.
- Build effective relationships with key internal and external partners.
- Establish the vision, business goals, roadmap, and A/B testing strategy for your product features.
- Define product success metrics and provide detailed analysis of business impact, and lead executive communication on results.
- As a product leader, you will lead trade-off decisions between cost, schedule, and business benefit, and ensure delivery of set features to production that meet customer needs.
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing, share information and ideas with others, listen carefully and considers what others have to say, including differing viewpoints.
- Help craft flight products with your innovative ideas and deep understanding of customer experience and industry / ecommerce trends.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and other product teams to deliver outstanding product improvements
- Prioritize tasks, develop good work procedures, manage time well, handle information flow and spend the majority of your time and resources on high priority items.
- 7+ years of product management or related experience. Should include several product/service launches utilizing SCRUM/Agile Development to deliver Web and/or Mobile Applications
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and positively influence a large, complex organization
- Experience in a fast-paced eCommerce environment or Air/Travel experience preferred
- Experience in Mobile First responsive design preferred
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (externally and internally at all levels)
- Clear record of defining and executing key analyses that generate measurable insights with minimal direction
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A