In this role, you will form part of a team based across multiple locations in EMEA and you will provide regional HR knowledge and expertise for the UK and Ireland to resolve workforce, employment and performance related issues.
- Provide a harmonious approach to employee relations (ER) activity and continue to develop outstanding capabilities.
- Facilitate and drive business improvement by diagnosing and identifying improved approaches to ER.
- Ensure scalable process and tools are in place to ensure fairness, objectivity and consistency across all locations.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the HRBP community and coach to the broader HR function.
- Provide mentoring and advice on performance management issues and activity.
- Project Management responsibility for key change projects.
- Strong project and organisational change capability proven through leading and executing complex HR programs.
- Data-driven – make decisions using data and facts.
- Ability to build and develop credible relationships at speed through all levels in the organization to influence without direct authority and successfully represent the overall Regional HR function.
- Some travel may be required at times in own jurisdictions and wider EMEA.
- Demonstrable experience handling HR and Employee Relations with depth of experience in the UK (required).
- Highly proficient in Employee Relations practices and Employment Law (required).
- Supports clients to resolve difficult issues: identifies issues, clarifies opinions/assumptions, and drives for resolution.
- Ability to diagnose and synthesize chronic themes that requires change, and successfully recommends solutions, in addition to acting in a ‘hands on’ role to get results.
- Ability to successfully navigate in a “matrix” organizational environment and have a track record of achieving results, both independently and through using a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A