The Regional Account Manager-Strategic Accounts lead and handle the regional relationship with their portfolio of Strategic Accounts. This position acts as the account liaison for their assigned Region and coordinates with the Global Account Manager and Regional peers to ensure the l business objectives for the Region are successfully mapped and achieved. A key objective of this position is to the represent regional and local nuances to ensure we are locally relevant while providing global alignment and consolidation. In-depth knowledge of the industry in the assigned Region will be important.
- Develop consultative relationships with decision makers at multiple levels of the client organization, e.g., Corporate Travel Managers, CEOs, CFOs, and Directors of Procurement.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive rapport with all business partners and clients
- The ability to understand product capabilities and communicate the value and differentiation of a service offering in the market
- Partnering with a Reporting analyst to interpret client’s needs and ensure output meets expectations.
- Getting results through strategic planning; building and executing on regional business plans in partnership with our clients.
- Build and deliver quarterly and annual Regional Business Reviews.
- Represent the respective region in coordination with peers with the development of business plans and initiatives, while supporting and driving towards global alignment and consolidation.
- To grow and retain Egencia’s largest strategic global accounts by ensuring compliance with contracted services and overall client satisfaction with Egencia offerings.
- Ability to apply industry knowledge and market trends to business environment, how they may impact business needs and travel solutions.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work with peers across several markets and/or regional geographies
- Drive actions and achieve results; leading initiatives and projects to completion
- Build and present information in a concise, professional and consumable manner
- Ability to build and support basic reporting requests, including the manipulation of excel data
- Confirmed contract negotiation skills
- Handling in a complex environment; driving simplicity in solutions
- Tech-savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A