This Operations and Mechanical (O&M) position requires a pre-employment assessment. Both experience and entry-level candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. After applying applicants will receive the Phase I Online Assessment via email. Please check all email folders (inbox, spam, etc.) for this communication.
- Repair single and multi-stage pumps vertical, horizontal, and deepwell.
- Use hand and power tools.
- Repair reciprocating and rotating compressors.
- Ownership of personal safety and safety of co-workers and community.
- Safely perform duties with strict adherence to procedures, use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and company policy.
- Troubleshoot mechanical sealing systems and various machine alignment procedures.
- Read and interpret work orders, repair manuals, procedure manuals, data sheets, prints, and other technical material.
- Operate all power lift equipment, including but not limited to forklifts.
- Repair steam turbine, air winches, centrifuges, gear boxes, and other equipment.
- Operate all shop machinery, including but not limited to lathes, presses, mills, and balancing machines.
- Able and willing to work both independently in remote locations and in a team environment.
- Able and willing to work at heights above 25 feet and wear fall protection harness.
- Currently possess or be able to qualify for a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Able and willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Able and willing to work shift work, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Possess valid drivers’ license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able and willing to work in confined spaces.
- Basic computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Desire and ability to be a leader in personal safety.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-year Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance, or equivalent work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A