ExxonMobil Biomedical Sciences, Inc. (EMBSI), located in Clinton, New Jersey, is accepting applications for a Epidemiology position in the Occupational & Public Health Division. EMBSI is a wholly owned subsidiary of the ExxonMobil Corporation, and has experts in human health, environmental, and product stewardship positioned globally to provide integrated support to ExxonMobil businesses.
- Candidates must be able to work independently and interact well with individuals with diverse backgrounds and scientific disciplines to achieve worldwide business objectives and to ensure compliance with corporate policies and international health and environmental regulations.
- This position requires extensive consultation and technical support to ExxonMobil affiliates worldwide and will require some domestic and international travel.
- Typical activities include design, monitoring, and publishing of epidemiology research programs, interaction with international governmental/regulatory agencies, human health risk assessments, product safety evaluations, interpretation of scientific research, developing and communicating expert technical advice, and participation in professional organizations and trade associations.
- ExxonMobil epidemiologists evaluate the hazards and human health risks of chemical and petroleum products and processes.
- The prospective candidate should have broad training in epidemiology and a Ph.D. in epidemiology or a related field. A strong working knowledge in the design, interpretation, and application of current and emerging epidemiology studies to human hazard evaluation and risk assessment is essential. Candidate should also possess a strong background in statistics and data analytics. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with quantitative risk assessment, social determinants, and/or cost benefit analysis is an advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A