This Operations and Mechanical (O&M) position requires pre-employment testing. After submitting your application for this position you will receive an email to complete the online assessment. If you have already taken the assessment in the last year (365 days), you DO NOT have to re-test however, you MUST click the test link in order for your results to appear in your application.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates MUST complete the pre-employment assessment prior to the close of the requisition. Candidates who complete the assessment after the requisition has closed will not be considered.
- Perform work off of fixed, temporary or portable elevated platforms.
- Adjust equipment to meet operating specifications to insure safe and reliable operation
- Physically inspect, monitor and repair equipment in assigned work area(s)
- Understand and comply with all Refinery safety procedures and policies
- Maintain housekeeping in assigned areas according to Refinery standards.
- Supervisor/ Leadership skills or experience preferred
- Able to read engineering drawings (IFDs and MFDs)
- Computer skills
- Able to work independently as required.
- Effective oral and written communications
- Individual must have a strong safety and quality perspective
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years industrial experience in Instrumentation Maintenance preferred
- Previous work experience related to repair and maintenance of process instrumentation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A