Website Beaumont, Texas
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for scheduling all maintenance activities. This includes determining how activities will be performed and what resources will be required. Also assists in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the Maintenance and Engineering DepartmentThis position is located in Beaumont, Texas.
- Oversee vendor support to sustain equipment durability and reliability.
- Familiarization with the IBEW and OCAW working agreement to ensure a productive Union/Management relationship.
- Provide functional support to other lube plant departments to jointly deliver on department, plant and Integrated Lubes Business Objectives.
- Supervise and control functional procurement activities for operational supplies, material, parts and service in conjunction with plant financials.
- End of month functional financial tracking in CMMS and 225 account journaling.
- Provide detailed job plan instructions (Preventive Maintenance Procedures).
- Determine Part requirements for planned jobs.
- Maintenance Hotline steward.
- Shift Technician Log steward
- Work with Maintenance Supervisor and ensure maintenance scheduling and practices comply with plant environmental, health and safety programs as well as compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory standards to ensure employee health and safety.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of CMMS
- Mechanical knowledge/skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Lube plant or maintenance related experience
- Plant operational experience
- Accounting experience
- SAP Experience
Company: Beaumont, Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaumont, Texas
Application Deadline: N/A