ExxonMobil, located in Spring, Texas, is seeking qualified and experienced individuals to support its upstream commercial business lines with market, economic, and trading analysis to advance ExxonMobil’s marketing and business development strategies.
- Participate as an active member of commercial teams to develop strategies for natural gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), or crude oil for key upstream resource opportunity capture through trading or other commercial agreements
- Conduct economic, market, and trading analysis to support development of project and business specific strategies and tactics
- Demonstrated knowledge of profitability (cash flow) analysis and the fundamentals of commercial agreements
- The ability to integrate analytical skills with business experience and technical / industry / commercial knowledge to develop market analysis and / or economic models that provide actionable insights
- Experience in the following areas is desired: Trading analytics, risk management, asset management, acquisition and divestment, project evaluation, and fiscal systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Engineering – preferably Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical – will consider Finance / Business or Mathematics degrees. Other degrees will be considered commensurate with work experience
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience required, 7+ years of experience is desired
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spring, Texas
Application Deadline: N/A