Inspect equipment and facilities for problems and do minor repairs while adhering to all environmental and safety policies.
- Communicate with production foreman and other lease operators on a daily basis.
- Keep company vehicle maintained and in good working condition.
- Coordinate oil sales and salt water hauling.
- Maintain accurate gauge sheets and note reasons for production changes.
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts.
- Must be available for call outs as situations dictate.
- Be on the job at assigned time.
- Gauge tanks, read meters and record data.
- Inspect equipment and facilities for problems and perform minor repairs.
- Shoot fluid levels.
- Adhere to all environmental and safety policies.
- Able to lift more than 50 lbs and climb ladders and stairways
- Must be capable of using SCBA and associated safety equipment
- Must be a team player
- Demonstrated computer skills using Microsoft Office or similar software program
Qualification & Experience:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver City, Texas
Application Deadline: N/A