Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
This role will report to VP- Head of Information Security, Egypt . He / She will be responsible for imlpementing and monitoring the information security program and coordinating Business continuity initiatives in Egypt in consultation with Head of Information Security-Egypt.
- Review new regulatory security legislations, provide interpretations if necessary; monitor action plans towards its implementation.
- Assist Head office during Regulatory Examinations; ensure implementation of regulatory security requirement/compliance while meeting the deadline(s).
- Perform Technology Risk Assessments, RCSA and Third party Risk assessments for EGYPT are conducted as per the FAB policy.
- Review the PCI DSS compliance for regional locations as applicable.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Management
- Ability to make good judgments regarding security risk and to prioritize resources and activity around managing those risks
- Good personal communication skills capable of dealing with wide range of stakeholders, including senior management, regulatory authority
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A