Expert in payroll accruals, payment, and GL accounts. Effectively lead and manage all payroll dept. functions which includes payroll processing, payroll tax, benefit accounting & month end close processes.Responsible that all documentation is available and/or stored properly and adequately. Monitor progress of work within payroll operations and assume responsibilities as necessary during peak payroll processing times (holidays, store meetings, short-staffed, etc.).
- Build & cultivate strong partnerships with HR, Associate Services, Benefits, Legal, Auditing Stores and other departments to provide expert guidance, resolve individual associate payroll issues as needed.
- Resolve conflict between company policy and regulatory compliance.
- Experience in dealing with Tax authority and tax inspection.
- Manage details and scheduling for all special pay cycles such as bonus payments, yearly or semi-annual loads & adjustments related to vacation, sick & related payouts.
- Able and have the skills to transfer the payroll system into full automated system
- Plan and manage ad hoc reporting, research and special projects as needed or requested to support the company’s strategic direction.
- Work effectively with departments throughout the company to ensure employee’s needs are met.
- This includes payments, forecasting, funding, etc.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work multiple tasks and interact with all levels of associates within our organization
- 5-10 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of SAP is highly recommended
- Excellent level of Excel is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Very confidential and honest person
- CMA Preferred but not must
- Must have knowledge of multi-state payroll laws, and general legal requirements for overtime, meal periods and special pay requirements
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A