Website Taco Bell
The Taco Bell Food Champions are the folks that make it happen for our customers, so YOU will set the tone for the Taco Bell customer experience and bring the great Taco Bell tastes to life. This is a very important job for a quick learner, helpful individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and paying attention to detail. Key responsibilities include preparing food, assisting in resolving any food issues, maintaining food-safety standards and maintaining a clean, safe work and dining environment. A successful candidate will have a clean and tidy appearance, good work habits and a positive attitude to make the ZAK Vision come alive, “Every Guest Leaves Happy”. If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, ZAK is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.
- Initiative and Energy
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
- Be a positive, team oriented individual
- Must be able to fulfill all scheduled shifts
- Able to memorize proper build to’s and processes.
- Able to sweep and mop floors, wash dishes, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
- Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant.
- Must be able to communicate availability to ensure proper attendance
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during scheduled shift.
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, Nebraska, US
Application Deadline: N/A