Website Food Lion
Responsible for establishing long-lasting, value-creating relationships with customers through Food Lion.com and the Mobile App. Creates and executes web and mobile plans that deliver on the overall Brand objectives and individual “initiatives” goals. Stays informed about new web & mobile app trends, tactics & strategies. Responsible for developing the content strategy for all executions and is the key liaison with the creative partners to deliver on the content. Serves as the expert and primary resource for web and app best practices.
- Responsible for the strategy and content for Web and mobile applications to include recipes, blogs, influencer marketing campaigns, department pages, promotion/campaign pages, weekly flyer & digital inserts.
- Create and maintain web and mobile content calendar.
- Delivers content that’s informative, engaging and relevant
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand thematic and banner plans and responsible to bring those to life on the web and mobile app to insure consistence across channels.
- Manage and approve creative development to insure work is on strategy.
- Manage all third party engagement partners.
- Work with RBS to analyze web and mobile engagement and make appropriate updates to future programs based on results.
- Be highly organized, detail-oriented and be able to work on multiple projects at once
- Possess excellent writing and verbal skill
- Be a team player as well as be able to work independently
- Be E-commerce savvy and a problem solver
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Ability to manage company CMS, working with developers and editors to ensure it is meeting the needs of your organization
- Understanding of creating and implementing content schedules
produce maps and visualizations of the site to help staff understand the structure and function of the website
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Business, Sciences, or Computer Science
- Strong understanding of digital platforms including CMS
- Knowledge of PHP, .Net, ASP and Database Transactions is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with the latest ecommerce trends, best practices and methodologies
Qualification & Experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- 7+ years of experience in planning, coordination, or project management
- Experience conducting content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
Minimum of 2 years of project level supervisory experience required
- Experience with defining Content Management System needs and being able to articulate those needs to the Technology and/or Business teams.
- Experience publishing web-based content, graphics for both desktop and mobile display
Company: Food Lion
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A