Website Foot Locker
The Manager of E-commerce is responsible for supporting the Director of eCommerce by collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage and coordinate all aspects of the e-commerce business, including business strategy and planning, site design and merchandising, digital marketing efforts, and technological development.
- Take ownership on all daily things e-commerce within the designated FOB.
- Align product strategy, technology and marketing with digital initiatives to grow online and mobile commerce and capabilities and develop priority story-telling objectives to create go-to-market plans.
- Maintenance/delegation and ownership of calendars based on product priorities and deliveries (email, homepage, launch) and any/all of approvals that go along with that.
- Lead site merchandising including vision and direction for stories, while driving user experience and continuing to identify future developmental needs + manage allocation of all product for the .com channel.
- Drive cross-functional priority meetings with stakeholders (brand, coe, in-store, buyers) to align and push e-comm specific product priorities
- Work closely with new content org to execute photoshoots for digital needs.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to align on business opportunities and priorities.
- Provide weekly/monthly digital reporting to larger department breaking down site metrics, sales and the “why’s”
- Utilize the ability to influence others in presenting divisional strategies to a broad audience.
- Monitor the site on daily basis, to ensure Quality Assurance for all content and website functions. Review test site environment to proactively preview site experience and campaigns and make callouts prior to live date.
- Leverage data to understand performance of campaigns and customer interaction on the site to optimize the experience—make suggestions to improve conversion rates and identify business opportunities.
- Communicate and update vendor partners on digital initiatives, and marketing and product priorities by presenting recaps and adding in a digital POV
- 3-5 years e-commerce, merchandising, buying, planning, digital operations or related field experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing concentration
- Ability to prioritize and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, creative team player, ability to work cross-functionally
- Manage, mentor and coach direct reports. Build capability of team members.Must have thorough working knowledge of
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, organization, self-starter and analytical experience
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A