Website Foot Locker
As the Digital Insights Manager, you will be responsible for co-creating and maintaining Foot Locker’s digital analytics portfolio. You will be supporting teams across all Foot Locker divisions globally. As a valued partner to our various stakeholders and work closely with the Data team to build reports, present your findings and recommendations to stakeholders throughout the business. You will also be generating and sharing metrics on Foot Locker’s digital business performance. The information you supply will be used to make important business decisions relating to digital spend, site and mobile app enhancements, bug fixes and production deployments, as well as other activities that impact Foot Locker’s digital performance.
- Support project rollouts by measuring impact to customer experience and digital performance.
- Digital insights relating to weekly ecommerce reporting, monthly operational review, bi-annual seasonal plans, annual strategy plans, promotion performance, digital spend and performance.
- Regularly generate and present deep customer and product insights.
- Project support when it comes to audit KPI’s before and after special projects, reporting major defects and impact to business, recapping customer experience and digital performance metric changes.
- Product reporting for inventory and quantity, age of product, broken size runs, pricing, and other vendor opportunities.
- Automate operational tasks that will lead to efficiencies and reduce report run time.
- Make recommendations to various teams on how to improve digital performance.
- Minimum of two years’ experience managing/leading teams.
- Solid business acumen with the ability to evaluate business opportunities and make recommendations based on data and metrics .
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Must have experience with BI and Advanced skills in Excel.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Experience with statistics, including general testing methodology.
- Proficient in Adobe Assets and Databricks preferred.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in digital marketing, digital analytics.
- Ability to communicate business adjectives and be a critical thinker.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with web analytic tools preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 suite..
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A