Website Frontier Airlines
The primary role of a Station Support Technician is to resolve reported hardware and software issues with desktop computers, thin clients, and a variety of peripherals unique to the airline industry. The technician, based on knowledge and skills, will assume ownership of service requests that include computer and operating system problems, install PC software, installation of desktop hardware and assist with any general operator problems. The Station Support Technician is expected to support a Windows workstation environment, follow station support processes, manage unassigned tickets, perform tier 1 troubleshooting of system and/or network issues or with any other end user technology being used at the company.
- Provide local and remote telephone support to answer technical questions from end users.
- Assess, prioritize and escalate reported issues quickly and provide status to the business and IT leadership
- Perform basic troubleshooting and problem isolation on desktop computers, thin clients, message printers, ticketing printers, point of sale kiosks, and other peripheral devices unique to the airline industry.
- Use a ticketing system to log and manage work effort.
- Manage small projects requiring a single resource.
- Develop and perform preventative maintenance programs to increase the availability of IT equipment.
- Participate in technical projects as a task owner.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to facilitate a climate of cohesiveness, cooperation and teamwork
- Passion for learning new technologies and process
- Experience with an incident management tracking system
- Basic knowledge or interest of the airline industry a plus
- IT professional
- Ability to schedule activities and set priorities to so deadlines are met, goals accomplished
- Ability to adapt to new, different, or changing situations.
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A