Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- Always follow (never deviate from) approved published procedures unless proper deviation approval is authorized
- Ensure Required Inspection Items (RII) policies are adhered to. Both authorization and qualification requirements are addressed in GMM chapter 95 and could be defined (revised) by an Airworthiness Agreement.
- Coordinate Operational Check Flight (OCF) requirements with applicable Frontier departments and vendor Inspection personnel.
- Attend all necessary meetings regarding the heavy maintenance visits Coordinate with maintenance, shops, and stores as required to ensure progress and timely completion of inspection tasks.
- Audit and monitor the aircraft maintenance and inspection functions to ensure the airworthiness of
- Frontier aircraft on outsourced Maintenance activities.
- Monitor vendor’s performance for deficiencies and collaborate with vendor for corrective action when necessary
Ensure vendor is providing detailed turnovers of work in progress for oncoming shifts Conduct lost and found tool investigations and complete associated reports Ensure vendors assigned Inspectors are up to date on Frontier Airlines training.
- Current Mechanic Certificate with both airframe and powerplant ratings, held for at least five years Three years of maintenance experience on different types of large airplanes with 10 or more passenger seats with an air carrier or certificated repair station, one year of which must have been as maintenance inspector
- Preferred – Previous VR experience
- Preferred – At least one year of experience in a supervisory capacity maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as Frontier Airlines operates
- Requires the ability to obtain, hold, and maintain Required Inspection Item (RII) authorization
- Requires the ability to obtain and maintain Airworthiness release/return to service.
- Must be Fleet Qualified on Frontier’s aircraft
- Maintain Boroscope qualification
- Must have a current US Passport or shall be able to obtain a US Passport within three months of assignment in the Inspection department
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration.
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A