Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- 40% – Compile and manage the cash forecast and daily cash summary to ensure accurate forecasting of the organization’s cash position.
- 30% – Manage daily banking, including payments and receipts and reconciliation of daily cash position to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments and receipts.
- 10% – Evaluate optimal bank account structures and functional processes to facilitate efficiency, accuracy and timeliness.
- 10% – Manage investing activities to maximize yield while managing risk.
- 10% – Manage other treasury functions, including credit card processing, foreign exchange and fraud prevention to reduce transitional fees, facilitate cross-border transactions and minimize risk.
- Strong ability to work self-sufficiently on vague projects with limited information
- Advanced ability to use mathematical techniques to analyze data, make recommendations and solve problems
- Strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other software used for data mining and analysis
- Strong ability to present information to all levels of management
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Advanced understanding of economic, financial, and accounting concepts
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or another quantitative field or equivalent experience required
- Graduate degree in quantitative discipline preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience or a combination of graduate work and relevant work experience required
- Experience in financial accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, financial modeling, planning, forecasting and management reporting required
- Experience with forecasting, reconciling and reporting financial metrics, and knowledge of financial statements.
- Experience in payments including, but not limited to, wires, ACH and check methods and familiar with their function and best use and experience with working with banks.
- Experience working closely with other support and functional departments to gather, analyze and present information.
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A