Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- Monitor and maintain federal legality and contractual compliance of flight crew member schedules for a 24 hour/7 day operation.
- Effectively communicate with crew members regarding federal regulations, CBA compliance, reassignments and accommodations.
- Confirm monthly schedule integrity by processing flight crew member requests, leave of absence coding and required training events.
- Other duties as assigned by Crew Scheduling management.
- Utilize multiple and varied software systems to complete assigned tasks.
- Assign uncovered flying in accordance with federal regulations, contract rules, crewmember qualifications and established company policy and procedure.
- Coordinate with other System Operations Control (SOC) personnel, Flight Operations and Inflight management to ensure a safe, efficient and cost-effective operation.
- High school diploma required
- Previous aviation operations experience and knowledge of airline
- Advanced coursework and/or training related to Aviation Management desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work varied shifts; nights, weekends, graveyards, and holidays
- Ability to learn and proficiently operate sophisticated and complex software systems (i.e., Navitaire, Sabre Crew Trac, Flite Trac and Flica)
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Intermediate MS Office skills including experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) involving a diverse population
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A