Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- Responsible for monitoring pilot reports and significant maintenance findings on the fleet.
- Ensure that aircraft systems repair instructions are issued in a timely manner on all problems after the second discrepancy.
- Coordinate with MCC and Maintenance Planning for timely maintenance action and set the appropriate priority as required for chronic/repeat aircraft discrepancies.
- Generate follow-up work packages to assist with troubleshooting and repair actions on items on chronic status and critical items that may, or may not, be on chronic status but impact the company’s on-time performance or the airworthiness status of equipment.
- Assist in the training of maintenance personnel as required by the Supervisor, Technical Services.
- Assist in identifying and make recommendations on tooling and test equipment.
- Provide focus on aircraft systems and components showing undesirable trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Technical Services.
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and
- Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company DOT safety sensitive position, as reviewed by the Director of Maintenance.
- Ability to interface effective with Engineering, Maintenance, Purchasing, Flight Operations mgmt and flight crews
- Excellent Airbus systems/avionics knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in Line and/or Heavy Maintenance experience, or 2 years Line and/or Heavy Maintenance with 2 years of Avionics with technical troubleshooting experience
- FAA-certificated mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- FCC Radio license – preferred
- Previous factory systems, avionics training, and management experience – preferred
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A