Covering Enfield, Edmonton, Tottenham, Finsbury Park, Wood Green, Palmers Green, Kings Cross, Kentish Town, Westminster, Marylebone, Barnet, Hendon, North Kensington, Harlesden, Wembley, Harrow, Uxbridge, Hayes, Ealing, Acton, Shepherds Bush, Hounslow, Fulham, Twickenham and Staines
Our way of life is not how it used to be. To get life moving again, our country needs people to help everyone feel safe and secure in getting back to their everyday lives. Join us as an Area Security Officer based out of Wembley to help secure that normal life for the nation and a stable career for yourself with the market leader in security.
- Presenting at all times a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence
- Access control and securing customer premises
- Reporting any security events and dealing with emergency situations, including initial alerts and evacuations in accordance with site procedures.
- You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times. A good IT knowledge is also key.
- It would be a benefit to have some security experience and your SIA licence, however it’s not essential, as we provide full SIA (Security Industry Authority) licence training.
- As the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer lots of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A