Website Old Navy
As the General Manager, you are responsible for leading your team to deliver a profitable store business plan. You ensure your store achieves all key metrics and is meeting or exceeding goals. You are the link between the brand vision and how it comes to life in your store. You drive profitable sales growth through all aspects of the store to include, Customer Operations, Merchandising, Product Operations, and talent development. As the General Manager, you will teach and coach behaviors to your store team that delivers a best in class customer experience.
- Analyzes results, identifies opportunities and makes decisions in collaboration with the leadership team to drive key performance indicators
- Leads the implementation and execution of all Standard Operating Procedures and initiatives
- Creates an inclusive environment
- Implements action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Performs Service Leader duties
- Represents the brand and understands the competitors
- Drive profitable sales through forecasting and scheduling
- Manages store budget for daily operations in support of the P&L
- Builds highly productive teams through sourcing, selecting and developing people
- Accountable for team performance through coaching and feedback.
- Teaches and trains to build capabilities.
- Promotes community involvement
- Leverages OMNI to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Ensures all compliance standards are met
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, Colorado, US
Application Deadline: N/A