In Lloyds Banking Group we put our customers interests at the heart of everything we do, which is why our teams play a vital role in listening and understanding our customers individual circumstances and agreeing the support for products and services that meet their needs
The holder of this role will be to provide one-on-one coaching support to our teams to deliver customer service excellence and develop skills and performance of all colleagues. You will ensure that our colleagues are operating within a customer focused environment working within financial services regulation and conduct risk standards.
- Undertake the checking of a range of complex technical transactions.
- Carry out a range of demanding processing and technical duties where interpretation and judgement is required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all specified Group Policies, processes and procedures.
- Checking and release of work to a designated monetary limit.
- To be fully aware and understand the interpretation of Anti Money Laundering procedures for Trade Services.
- Where appropriate conduct or quality completed transaction risk assessments, also confirming Know your Customer documentation is in place, taking ownership of escalating concerns where identified, through appropriate channels.
- Review and validate commentary provided by third parties as part of AML Transaction Risk Assessment, challenging back where required to ensure regulatory standard rationale.
- Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group Values and Behaviours as an active team member.
- Act as first point of reference for technical queries for both colleagues and customers.
- Identify and support the resolution of customer complaints.
- Build relationships internally at all levels, and externally with clients to resolve enquiries as necessary
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s procedures, guidelines, policies and reporting requirements as well as any relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Raise and escalate any risks and issues identified, taking mitigating actions and agreed
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A